TV without Cable
Over 90% of households can get free antenna TV – Can you?
Why should you Cut the Cord?
Cutting the Cord has benefits that go way beyond saving money
The Cost Savings are Real!
With a quality TV antenna and a few streaming packages, you can save at least $4,700 over 4 years! This is completely possible:
Cable TV companies reel you in with a great promotional discount... then drastically raise it for year 2.
Cable TV companies typically raise their prices on average by 6% per year.
Most households will only ever need to purchase a quality TV antenna and a streaming media player like Roku (about $150 total).
Recent Cord Cutting News
- BET+ Review Published: October 6, 2020
- CBS All Access Review Published: October 6, 2020
- SHOWTIME Review Published: October 6, 2020
- Facebook Watch Review Published: October 6, 2020
- Acorn TV Review Published: October 6, 2020
- IMDb TV Review Published: October 6, 2020
- Best Free Streaming Services Published: October 6, 2020
- Amazon Streaming Devices Review Published: October 5, 2020
- Best Live TV Streaming Services Published: October 5, 2020
How do you Cut the Cord?
Finding a cheaper alternative to Cable TV is easy with three simple steps.
#1 Buy an Antenna
#2 Decide on Streaming
This is optional, but if you're going to miss a few Cable-only channels, sports or movies, then a streaming service will be needed. This is the only reason you'll need to continue to have internet.
#3 Cut the Cord
Pick up the phone let Big Cable know that you've found an alternative to Cable TV. I've never met someone who regretted going through with cancelling their Cable TV bill.
Need more? You can read our in-depth article (updated for 2020!) on how to cut the cord.
TV Antenna Comparison Guide
We have reviewed them all then went out and built the best TV antenna.
When living in a suburban area
When needing a "whole home" antenna
In the Press
Our antenna TV and cord cutting information have been featured in major news publications.