Best Wireless Internet Routers
Our experts hand-picked these wireless routers in 2017 from personal experience & in-depth research. Enjoy!
Most Popular Option
Best Office Router
For large houses and offices
- Tri-band delivers more Wi-Fi to more devices.
- Prioritizes bandwidth by application & device.
- 8 (external + internal) antennas to amplify and maximize range.
- 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Editor's Review: "It has 2 to 3 more ports than any other standard consumer-level router. I also love the fact that 2 of the ports can be linked together to double the available bandwidth."
Best Home Router
For medium-to-large houses
- 2Smart Wi-Fi App Enabled
- Dual Band - Dual Core 800Mhz CPU for lightning fast processing
- 4 gigabit ports to connect wired devices
- Editor's Review: "This router has amazing range! We were able to get reception in every room of our 3,000 sq. foot home without using an extender."
Best Apartment Router
For apartments and small houses
- Parental Controls - It limits device internet access based on a schedule
- Dual Band - Browse the web on one band while streaming media on the other
- Fast HD/3D streaming speeds
- Editor's Review: "While this router is smaller than I expected, it handles streaming (Hulu, Netflix, etc) perfectly for a smaller home."
While we strive to provide the best information above, it is still important that you do your own product research before making a purchase.