Skip to content
Best Antenna TV DVR Recording Devices
We've hand-picked these DVRs for broadcast TV in 2019 from personal experience & in-depth research. Enjoy!
Most Popular Option
Priciest, but best quality
- Only compatible with quality OTA antennas
- Record four shows at once and up to 75 hours of HD programming
- Integrated with Alexa and Fire TV
- Editor's Review: "This device is really, really good. With all the features this is the top OTA DVR on the market today."
- NO HDMI with Tablo's Wi-Fi wireless broadcast of content
- Watch, Record, Pause, and Stream Free Broadcast HDTV Channels
- Automatically Skip commercials!
- Editor's Review: "This is a great purchase for the standard cable cutter. Takes a bit of work to get it setup, but the DVR portion of the system works as expected."
Cool features, entry-level device
- Cheaper because it also requires external harddrive
- From the makers of Sling TV
- Supports many other streaming devices icnluding Fire and Roku
- Editor's Review: "The AirTV is popular with all our readers, as well it should be. It has a great feature set at a decent price."
While we strive to provide the best information above, it is still important that you do your own product research before making a purchase.