Best DVR Recording Devices
We've hand-picked these DVRs for broadcast TV in 2017 from personal experience & in-depth research. Enjoy!
Most Popular Option
Priciest, but best quality
- Only compatible with quality OTA antennas
- Record four shows at once and up to 150 hours of HD programming
- Integrates access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, VUDU & more
- Editor's Review: "This device is really, really good. With all the features and upgrades TiVo has added recently, this is the Tablo killer I've been waiting for."
- NO HDMI with Tablo's Wi-Fi wireless broadcast of content
- Watch, Record, Pause, and Stream Free Broadcast HDTV Channels
- Tablets, Laptops, FireTV, AppleTV, Roku, Android & iPhones, Chromecast, more
- Editor's Review: "This is a great purchase for the standard cable cutter. Takes a bit of work to get it setup, but the DVR portion of the system works as expected."
Cool features, entry-level device
- Works with our HDHomeRun DVR software so you can watch, pause and record
- Watch and record in full 1080p resolution
- Stream your HD broadcast TV via WiFi
- Editor's Review: "The HDHomeRun Connect is popular with all our readers, as well it should be. It has a great feature set at a decent price."
While we strive to provide the best information above, it is still important that you do your own product research before making a purchase.